Compact, accurate, and easy to use, Pitchclip is the discreet, chromatic clip-on tuner that’s ideal for guitar.Used and loved by players around the world, Korg’s clip-on tuners have earned a place as standard equipment for the modern guitarist. The compact, affordable, and easy-to-use Pitchclip is the latest addition to the popular Korg clip-on family. Simple and user-friendly, the Pitchclip offers highly accurate tuning, fast and ultra-responsive results, and excellent visibility. Pitchclip is the choice for every guitar or bass player who desires fast, accurate, and carefree tuning.
Simple, convenient clip-on style tuner
The design goals for Pitchclip were simple, convenient features and total ease of use. Clip the tuner to your headstock, flick on the power, and you’re ready to tune. As you play a string, the built-in piezo sensor will quickly sense the instrument’s vibrations and indicate the pitch in the meter.
Clear, bright, and easy-to-read LED display The Pitchclip’s bright LED display ensures high contrast and a wide angle of visibility; the meter indication remains clear even in dimly lit locations. Adjustable through 120 degrees, the meter/display section can be raised to provide the player with good visibility while tuning in a natural position.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range (sine wave): AO (27.50Hz) – C8 (4186Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery (3V)
- Battery Life: approximately 17 hours (A4 input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 52 x 24 x 34 mm/2.05” x 0.94” x 1.34”
- Weight: 18 g/0.63 oz. (including battery)
- Accessories: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) for checking operation