- Drum Accessories
- Guitar Accessories
- Keyboard & Piano Accessories
- Mic Stand
- Microphone Stands
- Music Stand
- Notation Stand
- Speaker Stands
- Tablet Holder
- Volin Stand
- DJ Gear
- Keyboard & Piano
- Pro Audio & PA
- Stack Cabinets
- String Instruments
- Wind Instruments
- Convert your cajon into a cajon drum set: includes all components to build a drum set configuration with cajon pedal, hi hats, hihat stand, cajon snare and mount, cajon bag, cajon blanket, bamboo bundle sticks, and shaker
- feels like playing a drum set: when assembled around your cajon, it is easy and fun to play your normal drumkit grooves, but on a compact, low volume cajon set up with minimal footprint
- direct drive cajon pedal: for simplicity and to keep a smaller stage footprint, the meinl direct drive cajon pedal is included – fits most common cajons with its adjustable length cradle-like mount
- 13” meinl hcs brass hi hats: perhaps one of the more fun aspects of this set is incorporating hi hats into your cajon playing – meinl hcs hats give you clarity and “chick” without overpowering volume
- mountable cajon snare: this 7.5” diameter accessory packs a powerful snare sound with its hollow wooden body and internal snare wires – play it like you would a snare drum for deep backbeat or marching rhythms
- cajon blanket: the cajon blanket serves a dual purpose, providing a cushion to sit on and pockets to stow accessories like the sticks and shaker – this accessory has a strap to secure to your cajon
- cajon bag, shaker, and bundle sticks: to complete the set, included are a pair of bamboo bundle sticks, which are perfect for low volume, a luis conte artist series shaker and standard cajon bag made from heavy duty nylon to protect your instrument
- ADD A TAMBOURINE SOUND TO YOUR SNARE DRUM: The 14” Meinl Backbeat Pro Tambourine enhances back beats and drops in some “ching” to drum & bass, jungle grooves, or second line march styles. Place on and take off at any time. Made of a solid brass ring and brass jingles, the Backbeat Pro Tambourine requires no adhesives while fitting snug inside any drum hoop
- RIM SHOT LOVERS, THIS IS FOR YOU: The solid brass ring is made of Meinl cymbal alloy and is shaped to make contact 360 degrees around the drum for dynamic control while also having a raised edge for increased attack with rim shots
- EIGHT PAIRS OF SOLID BRASS JINGLES: The brass jingles give a sharp, high pitched tambourine effect that mixes perfectly with the natural sound of a snare. They are arranged in a half moon shape to give you plenty of space to hit the brass ring without striking the jingles.
- USE ON A FLOOR TOM TOO: Place the Backbeat Pro on your floor tom for some extra deep grooves with a splash of jingle.
Pearl PCJ-647CYC Cylone Cajon Overview:
The Cyclone Cajon is the latest in our diverse offerings of unique Peruvian instruments. Finished in a classy black lacquer and featuring stylish Burnt Orange racing stripes, this curved-back fiberglass cajon is as hip looking as it is sonically powerful.
The Cyclone Cajon’s faceplate is constructed of select blended Asiatic hardwood, providing a crisply articulate voice with remarkable projection. To top it off, its molded rear-side bass port creates a deep inner resonance chamber, funneling bass tones internally to provide an amazingly resonate bass sonority.
Pearl PCJ-633BT Brush Beat Cajon
The Brush Beat Cajon from Pearl Drums features a fixed-snare system that delivers crisp sounds and a built-in bass port for low frequency resonance, but an innovative playing surface is what gives this cajon its unique sound. Large textured playing surfaces that smooth out toward the top invite you to explore the diverse range of cajon sounds not only with your hands with percussion brushes. The Brush Beat Cajon features a fiberglass body and a handsome black and white finish with a single black pinstripe for added visual appeal.
The Pearl PBC-513CBC adopts “Chipboard” by completing the beating surface with Thai oak material and the other surface with a manufacturing method with increased strength. “Chipboard” is a material that is adopted as a body material for acoustic speakers, and is a cajon that is a recycled material.
The 3D Cajon features 3D, CNC-cut graphics on the sides of the hardwood body. Internal snares are raised to create a larger bass strike zone. Inside the faceplate is coated with clear lacquer for a crispy snare response.
- Pearl’s first Cajon made from Ash Wood.
- Great for Latin music, street music, and intimate club performances.
- Ash wood shell is lightweight and resonant – a prized guitar wood.
- Hardwood faceplate responds well to dynamics.
- Internal wires produce a snare-like snap.
- Rear-facing port delivers big bass.
- Includes gig bag
Pearl PWC-125DX-521 12.5 inch Primero Pro Wood Conga – Midnight Fade Overview:
Primero Pro congas are 28 “tall, making it the best choice for starter and professionals.₹22,699.00
oland takes digital hand percussion to a new dimension with the HandSonic HPD-20, a unique and versatile instrument that’s ideal for a wide range of music creators, from percussionists and drummers to electronic dance music performers, composers, and producers. Equipped with the renowned SuperNATURAL sound engine and potent multi-effects, the HPD-20 offers 850 dynamic, ready-to-play sounds, plus the ability to import your own custom sounds via USB flash memory. 13 pads provide ultra-sensitive response and flexible control options for playing onboard sounds and external MIDI instruments with an incredible range of expression.
With its versatile sounds, ultra-responsive pads, and briefcase size, the OCTAPAD SPD-20X is perfect for performing percussionists on the move. It features all the original sounds from its predecessor, the still-popular SPD-20, plus a large selection of all-new sounds for Indian percussion styles. The eight cushioned rubber pads provide great feel and accurate triggering, and four trigger inputs enable easy expansion with external pedals and pads as needed.
Euphonycart presents Roland SPD-30 Digital Percussion Pad. The Roland Octapad SPD-30 sees the return of a legend. A pro-quality percussion pad with over 600 sounds, 50 kits and Phrase Looper. The Octapad is a perfect addition to any electronic or acoustic drum kit and a powerful stand alone electronic percussion instrument.
The new SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club. The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level.